To properly perform a manual installation of the update, follow the instructions below.
- Click below button “download update” in order to download the file.
- Connect inkWATCH to USB port of your computer.
- Extract the file and copy the directory with update directly to the root directory of watch’ internal memory (next to TRAINER directory).
- Charge the inkWATCH to 100%. It will prevent the device from powering down during the update process and possible update failure. We recommend backing up the files from internal memory (especially your training files from TRAINER/ACTIVITIES) to computer to prevent data loss.
- Disconnect inkWATCH from computer.
- inkWATCH will automatically begin to update. Wait till the gear icon disappears and the device will reboot.
- You will need to choose the language and input your data.
Changes in update:
- Fixed problem with resetting the time after connecting inkWATCH to computer
- Improved battery life
- Minor bugfixes
Changes V2.15 – 151111
- Added easy navigation to a POI to the cross-country
- Improved UI appearance
- Fixed minor bugs